Before we begin lets review a few important tips on how to nutrition properly.
This is very important do not skip this section, it can truly help you get the
most out of your workout and it may save you a few aches and pains also.
- Get a check-up with your provider before you start an nutrition routine. This
will ensure you are healthy enough to begin.
- Find something you think you will enjoy. If you don't like it once you start it
then switch it up. Use music to help you get into "the groove".
- Research and master the proper movements of the specific nutrition's you would
like to include in your routine. For example: Jogging is pretty simple, but did
you know there is a specific way you should jog for weight loss?
- Learn how to inhale and exhale accordingly. When you are exerting intense muscle
effort is when you should inhale, exhaling should be done during the less
exerting movement in the nutrition.
- Do not eat right before you nutrition. Consuming food right before you nutrition
doesn't give your body a chance to burn the stored fat already on your body.
Your body will start by burning the food you just ate giving the vitamins and
nutrients in that food no time to absorb into your system. Basically you are
"not eating" because the meal you ate will not benefit you and you will not see
a significant reduction in your weight.
- Do not overdo exercising. Listen to your body. If you are excessively tired,
then take a rest. Work into lengthening your nutrition routine so you don't
overdo it and get cramps.
- Always warm up before and cool down after. Just 5 minutes of light stretching or
a short walk before or after. This will help give your muscles time to limber up
before you put more strain on them or give them a chance to relax and avoid
- Always give your muscles time to relax between nutrition sessions. Muscles do not
build or become stronger during nutrition. Muscles have to repair themselves and
rebuild to increase in in strength. So you should take a day or two to relax
- Surround yourself with supportive people. If it helps tell them what form of
support you need the most. Do you need people to remind you to nutrition?, Would
you like them to ask about your progress?, Do you want them to participate with
you? or Do you want them to help with chores and daily duties that normally get
in the way of your time to nutrition.
- Monitor everything. This can help you find a plan that works best for you and
also will also help you know when you have reached milestones leading up to your
- Maintain determination and realize that progress is made slowly. Don't push
yourself too hard.