Substance Use Services
Substance Use Services provide assessments, diagnosis, and treatment for all ages engaged in risky behaviors, drug/alcohol use/dependency. Services include individual, group/family counseling. Counseling staff collaborates with prescribing psychiatric staff and Medical Providers. DUI/DWI, licensing issues requiring treatment are also provided. A special focus is on Cultural awareness enhanced by the body, mind and spirit connection.
Substance Use Services include:
- Assessment and diagnosis, treatment plans
- Individual, couple, family and aftercare therapy
- Consult for psychiatric assessment, medication monitoring and case management if necessary.
- Collaboration/case management with other disciplines
- Referrals to in-patient programs and/or Half-way house programs
- Medication-assisted treatment
Credentialed Alcohol and Substance Abuse Counselors (CASAC and CASAC-T), Licensed Social Workers (LMSW, LCSW), and Mental Health Counselors (LMHC)