Psychiatric and Behavioral Health
Psychiatric and Behavioral Health services provide assessments, diagnosis, treatment and medications (based on need). These services are individual, group and family counseling (ages 3+). The counseling staff consults with prescribing psychiatric staff regarding medication monitoring and case management. Other consultations and coordinated services with other SNHS units/staffs may be done to provide optimal quality care.
Psychiatric and Behavioral Health Services include:
- Individual, couple and family therapy
- Assessments, diagnosis, treatment
- Counseling for acute and chronic illness
- Consultation with psychiatric staff in medication monitoring and case management.
- Collaboration/case management with other disciplines.
- Individualized treatment plans
Psychiatrist, Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner, Licensed Mental Health Counselors, and Licensed Social Workers and support staff.